Earn Free Rapishare Account by Subscribing to this Site.

Don`t you have a Rapidshare Premium Account???



SUBSCRIBE ----> CLICK HERE
Your Ad Here

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Julie Donaldson Gets Schultzed By Her Boyfriend Ivan Lattimore


It was a sad day yesterday, and I have added a new name to the top of my list of people who I would love to Schultz. Channel 7 Sports Reporter Julie Donaldson, was in court yesterday testifying against her boyfriend Ivan Lattimore for throwing her against a wall and punching her in the face. Lattimore, is 6-foot-4 and weighs 215 pounds, and get this plays Slamball professionally. He’s a winner! As Donaldson was giving her testimony sobbing, she said that Lattimore groped one of her friends and Donaldson try to break it up and calm it down, and that’s when Lattimore became violent. Is this the same Lattimore from “The Program” ? This apparently wasn’t the first time he did this to my girl either. This was just one of four altercations they have had in their violent relationship. The worst coming in Arizona during the Super Bowl, were Donaldson had to wear long sleeves to cover the bruises on her arms. This really chaps my ass, because other than Jessica Simpson, and Erin Andrews, Julie Donaldson is my girl. If I ever see Lattimore, I am issuing a Schultzing on site, no questions asked. How could you hurt a woman this hot ? I could understand beating her, but not Miss Julie. The only good thing to come out of this is that apparently Julie has very low self-esteem, and that she is attainable. If she will date a professional Slamball player, how about a blogger ?

If you like this post then why not subscribe to our Free Newsletter and get all this blog updates delivered straight to your inbox!

0 Comments:

Your Ad Here